Twenty-one (21) middle and high school teams entered the non-competitive Student Launch Initiative, while thirty-six (36) college and university teams competed in the University Student Launch Initiative.
What does USLI stand for?
USLI stands for University Student Launch Initiative (US NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USLI
- Unit Service Life Extension Program (military)
- United States Leading Forces (gaming)
- Upper Saranac Lake Foundation (New York)
- United States Law Firm Group
- United States Livestock Genetics Export, Inc.
- United States Lighthouse Establishment (former name of United States Lighthouse Service)
- United States Lighthouse Service
- United States Lighthouse Society (San Francisco, CA)
- United States Liability Insurance (Wayne, PA)
- United States Life Insurance (Company)
- Urological Surgeons of Long Island (New York)
- United States Lacrosse Intercollegiate Associates
- United States Law Journal
- Umekoji Steam Locomotive Museum (Japan)
- Unicenter Service Level Management
- United States Land Monument (surveying)
- United States Legal Markets (LexisNexis)
- United States Lime Minerals
- United States Lawn Mower Racing Association
- United States Liaison Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program concludes in April with the launch of rockets built by the high schools along with the 42 rockets built by students in the University Student Launch Initiative.
June 8, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The NASA Minority Innovation Challenges Institute (MICI) is offering opportunities for minority serving institutions to apply for a $5,000 grant to enter the 2012 University Student Launch Initiative (USLI) or Lunabotics Mining Competition.