[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Integrated into the existing University Physicians Hospital Kino Campus, the facility will be composed of two functionally distinct buildings, the Crisis Response Center (CRC) and Behavioral Health Pavilion, that will operate in unison to respond to the broadest range of patient needs.
What does UPH stand for?
UPH stands for University Physicians Hospital (Tucson, AZ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPH
We have 11 other meanings of UPH in our Acronym Attic
- Unary Prefixed Huffman (coding scheme)
- Unidades de População Homogênea (Portugese)
- Units Per Hectare
- Units Per Hour
- Universal Preservation Hall (ga Springs, NY)
- Universal Print Head
- Universitas Pelita Harapan (Indonesia university)
- University of Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
- University Pediatric Hospital
- University Physicians Healthcare (Tucson, AZ)
- Unperfekthaus (Essen, Germany)
- Upper Penthouse (residence classification)
- Urban Population Health
- Urban Public Health
- Uridine Phosphorylase
- User Profile Hive (Microsoft Windows)
- United Professional Horsemen's Association
- University Park Homeowners Association (Raleigh, NC)
- Utah Public Health Association (est. 1916; Salt Lake City, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract extensions with University Physicians Hospital and Ernest Health, Inc.
In Arizona, the University Physicians Hospital Campus and the Tucson Breast Center, the world's first to implement UltraClinics, offer faster, better and more economical healthcare by taking advantage of the expertise of virtual healthcare teams, information technology, medical imaging visualization techniques and virtual pathology equipment -- improving the quality of healthcare and reducing costs.