It is a pleasure to work with leaders such as Professor Brunkhorst and the team at the University of Jena on this important project.
What does UOJ stand for?
UOJ stands for University Of Jena (Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOJ
- Utilities Operating Instruction
- Union des Organisations Islamiques de France (Union of Islamic Organizations in France)
- User Operations Interface Function
- University of Oregon Investment Group (Eugene, OR)
- University of Internet Marketing (JB Virtual Enterprises Inc.)
- University Office of International Programs
- University Outreach and International Programs (Davis, CA)
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology (Canada)
- Universal Objective Justification (theology)
- University of Jaffna (Sri Lanka)
- University of Jordan (Amman, Jordan)
- University of Judaism (Bel Air, California)
- unorthodox Jew (blog)
- Ultima Online Japan Chat
- Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- Unique Output Key
- University of Karachi (Pakistan)
- University of Kelaniya (Sri Lanka)
- University of Kentucky (Lexington, KY)
- University of Kota (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Clinic for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery at Forest Hospital Eisenberg is one of the most experienced clinics in Germany and home to the Department of Orthopaedics at the Friedrich Schiller University of Jena.
Fahr is affiliated with Friedrich-Schiller University of Jena, Germany.
Previous positions: visiting professor, College of Education, Center for Empirical Educational Research and Educational Psychology, University of Tubingen, Germany, 2010-2012; visiting professor, psychology, University of Jena, Germany, 2010; assistant professor, College of Education and Human Development, Research, Measurement and Statistics, Texas A&M University, 2009-2010
This doctoral thesis of the University of Jena (2004), supervised by Georg Schmidt, shows how much the ideas of nation, fatherland, and amor patriae were fundamental for the political culture of the German Empire, already in the age of confessionalization.
The 3 minutes of MFI were recorded at rest and under infusion of 144[micro]g/kg/min adenosine respectively in the Biomagnetic Centre of the University of Jena with 56 measuring points.
00--This volume contains the edited proceedings of a 2004 international conference held at the University of Jena.
The image of HD 3651 demonstrates for the first time that brown dwarfs and planets can form around the same star--perhaps in the same way--notes Markus Mugrauer of the University of Jena in Germany.