Tarrytown) Long Island City Business Development Corporation (Queens) New Destiny Housing Corporation (New York) Northwest Bronx Community and Clergy Coalition (Bronx) Pratt Institute (Brooklyn) University Neighborhood Housing Program (Bronx) West Brighton Community Local Development Corporation (Staten Island) Pennsylvania (2) Greater Philadelphia Urban Affairs Coalition (Philadelphia) Philadelphia Chinatown Development Corporation (Philadelphia) Puerto Rico (2) Rural Opportunities Inc (Adjuntas) San Juan Neighborhood Housing Services (San Juan) South Dakota (3) City of Sioux Falls - Planning & Building Services Department (Sioux Falls) Miner County Community Revitalization (Howard) Northeast South Dakota Community Action Program Inc.
What does UNHP stand for?
UNHP stands for University Neighborhood Housing Program (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNHP
We have 1 other meaning of UNHP in our Acronym Attic
- United Nations Human Development Report
- University of New Hampshire Foundation
- Ultimate Nightmares Haunted House (San Bernardino County Fairgrounds, CA)
- United Nations Habitat and Human Settlements Foundation
- University of New Hampshire Interoperability Laboratory
- United Nations High-Level Dialogue (UN)
- University of New Hampshire at Manchester
- University of New Hampshire Muslim Students Association
- University Nursing Home Network (Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
- United Neighborhood Houses of New York
- Utah Natural Heritage Program (US FWS)
- United Nations Headquarters (New York City, NY, USA)
- United Nations Human Rights Commission
- United Nations Humanitarian Response Depot
- United Nations Housing Rights Programme
- Uganda National Household Survey (Uganda Bureau of Statistics)
- Ultimate New Home Sales and Marketing, Inc. (Anaheim, CA)
- United Neighborhood Health Services (Nashville, TN)
- Universal Neonatal Hearing Screening
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of that partnership, Fanni Mae developed the mini-loan experiment in conjunction with the Northwest Bronx Community and Clergy Coalition (NWBCCC) through a series of meetings with the University Neighborhood Housing Program (UNHP) founded by Fordham University and a team of owners and managers of smaller multi-family buildings.
SOBRO,) and University Neighborhood Housing Program.