Ann Arbor: University Microfilms International Daragan, P.
What does UMI stand for?
UMI stands for University Microfilms International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMI
We have 74 other meanings of UMI in our Acronym Attic
- Unidos por un Mismo Idioma (Spanish: United by a Common Language)
- Union Mathématique Internationale
- Unique Member Identifier
- Unit Movement Identifier
- United Media Incorporated
- United Microsystems, Inc. (California)
- United States Minor Outlying Islands (ISO Country code)
- Universal Management Infrastructure (IBM)
- Universal Music International (London, England, UK)
- University Medical Imaging (various locations)
- University of Miami
- Urine Monitoring Investigation (US NASA)
- User-Machine Interface
- Utility Management Infrastructure (IBM)
- Utah Medical Insurance Association
- University of Maryland Institute for Advanced Computer Studies
- University of Miami Entertainment and Sports Law Review
- Urgent Marine Information Broadcast (informs of Search and Rescue SAR event)
- Unión de Mujeres Indígenas y Campesinas (Spanish: Union of Peasant and Indigenous Women)
- United Malaysian Indian Social Development Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ann Arbor (MI): University Microfilms International.
LexisNexis and University Microfilms International -- that copyright law protected such use of free-lance material.
which provides the electronic database NEXIS), and University Microfilms International for reproducing "the free-lance authors' work in an electronic and infringing form without either obtaining the authors' consent to the reproduction or compensating them for usurpation.
IAC) and University Microfilms International (UMI).
Ann Arbor, MI: University Microfilms International.
Micromedia is also a Canadian distributor for a number of international publishing groups, including SilverPlatter, Disclosure and University Microfilms International.
Dissertation titles and abstract information contained herein are published with permission of University Microfilms International and may not be reproduced without their prior permission.