University Medical Center at Princeton at Plainsboro (N.
What does UMCP stand for?
UMCP stands for University Medical Center at Princeton (Princeton, NJ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMCP
We have 6 other meanings of UMCP in our Acronym Attic
- United Methodist Cooperative Ministries (Clearwater, FL)
- United Methodist Campus Ministers Association (Baltimore, MD)
- United Methodist Church of Nigeria
- Universitair Medisch Centrum (Dutch)
- Universitair Medisch Centrum Nijmegen (Dutch: University Medical Center Nijmegen; Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- University Medical Centre Nijmegen (Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- United Methodist Communications
- United Methodist Committee On Relief
- University of Montana College of Technology (Missoula, MT)
- Unit Maintenance Collection Point
- University of Maryland at College Park
- University of Michigan College of Pharmacy (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Ununited Medial Coronoid Process
- Urban Malaria Control Project (est. 1988)
- Upper Midwest Center for Public Health Preparedness
- Upper Midwest Community Policing Institute (Woodbury, MN)
- University of Miami Comprehensive Pain and Rehabilitation Center (Miami Beach, FL)
- United Methodist Church of the Resurrection
- United Methodist Committee on Relief
- University of Miami College Republicans (University of Miami; Miami, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fox Run Apartments is located at 80 Fox Run close to Princeton Forrestal Village and the University Medical Center at Princeton, which is due to open in 2011.
Affiliate Hospitals: Bayshore Community Hospital, CentraState Healthcare System, JFK Medical Center, Mountainside Hospital, Raritan Bay Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton (CINJ at Hamilton), Saint Peter's University Hospital, Somerset Medical Center, Southern Ocean County Hospital, The University Hospital/UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School*, and University Medical Center at Princeton.
Social media has enormous potential for sharing information about health issues," said Carol Norris, PHCS vice president for Marketing and Public Affairs for the New Jersey system, which operates University Medical Center at Princeton.
This new concept for fitness and wellness centers is rapidly growing in popularity, with Fitness and Wellness Professional Services operating four other centers throughout the State these include: RWJ Hamilton Center for Heath & Wellness, an affiliate of RWJ University Hospital, Hamilton, New Jersey, Princeton Fitness and Wellness Center, an affiliate of University Medical Center at Princeton, New Jersey and BayShore Fitness & Wellness Center Old Bridge and Hazlet, an affiliate of BayShore Community Hospital.
Through our partnership with e-MDs, we offer the University Medical Center at Princeton a complete suite of healthcare technology solutions to help them meet the 'meaningful use' requirements of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) and help them attain stimulus funds," said Duncan W.
Over the coming months, the newly-completed "Mock Patient Room" at University Medical Center at Princeton will be put to the test with actual patients to determine how the overall configuration of a hospital room - as well as countless details relating to the types and placement of materials, equipment and furnishings - can improve patient safety and comfort, health outcomes and the efficient delivery of healthcare.
In August, Hillier was also awarded the $350 million replacement hospital for the University Medical Center at Princeton, in a joint venture with Hellmuth, Obata & Kassabaum, a St.