UCLA's Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation, the University Kidney Disease Research Associates at USC, and the Board of Governors at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
What does UKDRA stand for?
UKDRA stands for University Kidney Disease Research Associates (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Uji Kompetensi Dokter Indonesia (Indonesian:Indonesian Doctors Competency Test)
- United Kingdom Drug Information Group
- United Kingdom Drug Information Pharmacists Group
- United Kingdom Displays and Lighting (interior design)
- United Kingdom Domestic Market
- United Kingdom Directory of Marine Observing Systems
- United Kingdom Dividend Plan
- United Kingdom Disabled People's Council
- United Kingdon Drug Policy Commission
- United Kingdom Defence Procurement Office
- United Kingdom Drag Racing Nostalgia (website)
- United Kingdom Death Squad (gaming clan)
- United Kingdom Detention Services
- United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations
- Urine Ketone Dip Test
- Ubiquitous Knowledge Discovery for Users
- United Kingdom Day Visits Survey
- Universitas Kristen Duta Wacana (Indonesia)
- Underwater Kinetics
- United Kingdom Elite (UK gaming group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES -- University Kidney Disease Research Associates (UKDRA), an organization dedicated to research that will create improved treatments and cures for and the prevention of kidney disease, will honor three noted figures from the worlds of kidney disease medicine and biotechnology at its first-ever benefit dinner to be held Tuesday, December 13, 2005, at the Beverly Hills Hotel.