As of May 28, children under the age of 18 years will receive free care at all government hospitals and health facilities in Jamaica, except the University Hospital of the West Indies, reports JIS (May 5, 2007).
What does UHWI stand for?
UHWI stands for University Hospital of the West Indies (Kingston, Jamaica)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Universal High Volume Production
- Utrechtse Heuvelrug Vakantieparken
- UltraHawke Weighbridges (Australia)
- Under His Wings (ministry)
- United Hardcore Wrestling (est. 2008)
- United Healthcare Workers
- University Hospital of Wales (Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- Union of Health Work Committees
- Upper Hunter Wonnarua Council (Australia)
- Urban Health and Wellness Center (Flint, MI)
- Ultra Hyper Wonderful Link
- Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest
- Uniform Hazardous Waste Material
- Utah Hazardous Waste Management Rules
- University of Hawaii - West Oahu
- University Hills/Windsor Park (Austin, TX)
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth (Illinois)
- Urbach Hacker and Young
- Upper Hypertrophic Zone
- Fatty Acid Unsaturation Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) The patients were being followed at the rheumatology clinic at the University Hospital of the West Indies, and those who had been enrolled in the previous study were excluded.
Lindo is a senior lecturer in the Department of Microbiology at the University of the West Indies and consultant parasitologist to the University Hospital of the West Indies in Kingston, Jamaica.
West of the University Hospital of the West Indies in Kingston, Jamaica, follow earlier acute and sub-chronic toxicity and gross and micro-pathological tests of C-1983 by West which revealed no adverse effects in rats or in cell tissues of rat organs.
A double-blind study is already scheduled for the University Hospital of the West Indies (UHWI) in Kingston, Jamaica, following that institution's preliminary research findings of non-toxicity and its recommendations that human trials commence immediately to verify effectiveness of the therapeutics.