uk AN MP has criticised the standard of care her late husband received at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, saying he "died like a battery hen".
What does UHW stand for?
UHW stands for University Hospital of Wales (Cardiff, Wales, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHW
We have 1 other meaning of UHW in our Acronym Attic
- Udruge Hrvatskih Veterana Domovinskog Rata (Croatian: Association of Croatian War Veterans)
- Ultra-High Voltage Electron Microscopy
- ultra-high vacuum physical (vapor deposition)
- Ultrahigh Velocity Projectile
- Universal High Volume Production
- Utrechtse Heuvelrug Vakantieparken
- UltraHawke Weighbridges (Australia)
- Under His Wings (ministry)
- United Hardcore Wrestling (est. 2008)
- United Healthcare Workers
- Union of Health Work Committees
- Upper Hunter Wonnarua Council (Australia)
- Urban Health and Wellness Center (Flint, MI)
- University Hospital of the West Indies (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Ultra Hyper Wonderful Link
- Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest
- Uniform Hazardous Waste Material
- Utah Hazardous Waste Management Rules
- University of Hawaii - West Oahu
- University Hills/Windsor Park (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The course will be convened by Margaret Kornaszewska, a thoracic surgeon at University Hospital of Wales and will place Wales in the forefront of cardiothoracic training.
The 25-year-old was taken to University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, but later died.
She was moved to the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff when her condition deteriorated.
PEOPLE affected by cancer across South Wales are now able to access information and support via a newly developed Macmillan Cancer Support service based at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff.
She was pronounced dead at the University Hospital of Wales after attempts to save her failed.
A General Medical Council review board will now decide whether it should strike off or suspend Dr Jurewicz - former head of transplant surgery at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff - if he is proved unfit to practise because of his convictions.
The Liberal Democrats produced an anonymous email from a doctor at the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, claiming the situation at the A&E department was getting worse 'day by day'.