Officers from Staffordshire Police reached the man by boat and he was taken to the University Hospital of North Staffordshire for treatment before he was arrested.
What does UHNS stand for?
UHNS stands for University Hospital of North Staffordshire (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Hackers Network (hacker group)
- United Houma Nation (Native American tribe; Louisiana)
- United States Heating Oil Fund
- Universal Health Network
- University Health Network (Canada)
- University Hill Neighborhood Association (Boulder, CO)
- University Hospital North Durham (UK)
- Unofficial Home of Notre Dame Football (fan website)
- Udruga Hrvatskih Nogometnih Klubova (Croatian: Association of Croatian Football Clubs; Switzerland)
- Union Hospitalière du Nord Ouest
- Unidad Habitacional Nueva Tenochtitlan (Spanish: Tenochtitlan New Housing Unit)
- Ultra High Net Worth Individual
- Unilaterally Hysterectomized-Ovariectomized
- United Homeless Organization (Bronx, NY)
- University of Hohenheim (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Upper Hatch Open
- Useful Heat Output
- User Home Organization (network technology)
- Ut Humiliter Opinor (Latin: In My Humble Opinion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The crash victim was taken by ambulance to the University Hospital of North Staffordshire, where he later died from his injuries.
Both were taken to the University Hospital of North Staffordshire.
University Hospital of North Staffordshire plans to lose 22.
Eight people - including the kidney patient who died - developed a resistant strain of ESBL (Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamase) Klebsiella at the University Hospital of North Staffordshire.
Following reports in The Stoke Sentinel (February 23) of huge waiting lists for people with sight problems awaiting treatment at University Hospital of North Staffordshire, a spokesman for NHS North Staffordshire confirmed it plans to move some eye care services away from the hospital.
A Staffordshire Police spokesman said the baby was taken to the University Hospital of North Staffordshire to be checked, but died two hours later.
The man was treated initially in the concourse and has now been taken to the University Hospital of North Staffordshire," he said It is not known where the supporter is from but police said he is believed to be a Blackburn fan because of the area he was in.