He is the recipient of many honors, is board certified on three continents and has held teaching positions at four medical schools, including University Health Center of Pittsburgh and the Eastern Virginia Medical School.
What does UHCP stand for?
UHCP stands for University Health Center of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHCP
We have 1 other meaning of UHCP in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut (Meriden, CT)
- Upper Hume Community Health Service (Australia)
- Universal Host Controller Interface
- Uniform Health Care Information Act (state legislation; Washington)
- University of Houston - Clear Lake (Texas)
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Urban High Crime Neighborhood Initiative
- Universal Health Care for Oregon
- University of Houston College of Optometry (Texas)
- Union of Health Care Professionals
- Urban Highway Connector Program (Canada)
- Urban Hospital Care Plus (Detroit, MI)
- Upper Hutt Community Rescue (New Zealand)
- Urinary Hydrochlorothiazide-Creatinine Ratio
- Ultra Heavy Cosmic Ray Experiment
- United Home Care Services (Miami, FL)
- University Health and Counseling Services (Northeastern University; Boston, MA)
- University Health Care System
- Upper Hunter Community Services (Australia)
- Urban Housing Capacity Study (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has performed medical internships at the University of Michigan's Department of Internal Medicine and at the University Health Center of Pittsburgh.
He is the recipient of many honors and has held teaching positions at four medical schools, including the University Health Center of Pittsburgh and the Eastern Virginia Medical School.