CHECK OUT THE CHEESE The Oregon State University Extension Service will offer a cheese-making class from 10 a.
What does UEXT stand for?
UEXT stands for University Extension
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Estates of Wythenshawe (social services; Manchester, UK)
- University of Education at Winneba (Winneba, Ghana)
- Unilever European Works Council
- User Experience Working Group
- Unlawful Entry With Intent (Australian Institute of Criminology)
- University of East-West Medicine (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Upgraded Early Warning Radar (US DoD)
- Unit of Employment
- Unit of Execution (US Army)
- User Experience (product design)
- Understanding the Early Years (Human Resources and Skills Development Canada; government initiative)
- Union Européenne de Yoga (French: European Yoga Union)
- Unit of Employment (Army: theater land force or joint support)
- Urban Enterprise Zone (Jersey City Economic Development Corporation)
- Urban Enterprise Zone Authority (New Jersey)
- Ultimate Frisbee (game; like a cross between football and basketball played with a Frisbee)
- Ultra Force (clothing)
- Uncertainty Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Ron Smith, horticulturist at North Dakota State University Extension Service, the oils from the herbs inhibit bacterial growth and suppress sprouting.
Michigan State University Extension has partnered with and purchased a processor for use in farm demonstrations teaching farmers how to produce biodiesel.
AUDIENCE: University Extension specialists, local extension specialists, veterinarians, media and key distributor sales representatives [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] MERIT: Merial/Bader Rutter & Associates NATIONAL FINALISTS: Dow AgroSciences LLC/Bader Rutter & Associates Mycogen Seeds/Bader Rutter & Associates Agrotain International/AdFarm Almond Board of California/Broadhead + Co.
foot raised beds are the result of extensive neighborhood involvement in addition to grant money from Washington State University Extension, The Mary Redman Foundation, and the city of Bellingham.
95 Paperback QH105 Ecologists and conservationists with the Michigan Natural Features Inventory, part of Michigan State University Extension, draw information from a wide range of sources to introduce general readers to the natural communities in the state that contain fewer trees than forests or even woodlands.
Yet this is the prescription conventional farmers (counseled by University Extension Service personnel) blindly follow from coast to coast.
95 Paperback Science and society series HT1521 Jackson (communication, University of Colorado-Boulder) and Weidman (history of science, Harvard University Extension School) offer a chronological account of how and why racial categories were created and how the study of race evolved in multiple academic disciplines, including genetics, psychology, sociology, and anthropology.