The University Consortium for Catholic Education was born and now includes 14 institutions of higher learning.
What does UCCE stand for?
UCCE stands for University Consortium for Catholic Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCCE
We have 7 other meanings of UCCE in our Acronym Attic
- University of California Center on Deafness (San Francisco and San Leandro, CA)
- User-Dependent Call Connection Delay
- Utah Council for Citizen Diplomacy (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Utah Community Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- United Church of Christ Disabilities Ministries (church accessibility organization)
- University of Chicago Celiac Disease Program (Illinois)
- University-Community Career Development Partnership (University of Pittsburgh)
- Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Cisco)
- University Centre of Cricketing Excellence (various locations)
- University College of Continuing Education (Hofstra University)
- University Cricket Centre of Excellence (UK)
- University of California Choral Ensembles (Berkeley, CA)
- University of California Cooperative Extension
- Unified Contact Center Enterprise Design
- UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme) Collaborating Centre on Energy and Environment (now UNEP Risoe Centre on Energy, Climate and Sustainable Development; Roskilde, Denmark)
- Union des Chambres de Commerce et Établissements Gestionnaires d'Aéroport (France)
- Union County College Foundation (Cranford, NJ)
- Union County Community Foundation (Lewisburg, PA)
- University and Colleges Christian Fellowship
- University Center for the Child and Family (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They now form the University Consortium for Catholic Education (UCCE) and have produced over 1,500 dedicated Catholic educators in little more than a decade (Notre Dame Task Force, 2006).
This article examines the current and potential contributions of the University Consortium for Catholic Education (UCCE) to both K-12 and higher Catholic education.