Professors said much basic research equipment was not in place despite already being several weeks into the first term; the university computer system was still subject to the official Saudi internet censor, which blocks unfavorable media and political websites; and students said they were ordered not to talk to the media.
What does UCS stand for?
UCS stands for University Computer System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCS
We have 194 other meanings of UCS in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Computer Services (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Universal Computer System
- Universal Connectivity System (network connectivity and monitoring)
- Universal Control System
- Universal Coordinate System
- Universal Multiple-Octet Coded Character Set
- Universidade de Caxias do Sul (Brazil)
- University Campus Suffolk (Ipswich, UK)
- University College School (London, England)
- University Computer Services
- University Counselling Service (various locations)
- University of Connecticut, Storrs (Storrs, CT)
- UNMIK (UN Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo) Customs Service
- Up Center Stage
- Upon Close Scrutiny
- Upper Cervical Spine
- User Coordinate System
- Utica Community Schools (Michigan)
- Utilities Control System (software)
- Unfair Cigarette Sales Act (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Macedonian daily Dnevnik said the police were tipped off after the Japanese police asked the Macedonian police through the Interpol to investigate a person in Macedonia who was trying to break the code of the Hiroshima University computer system.
If you are able to access the complete journal articles or other documents from a university location without using your ASAE member password, your institution has an agreement and has registered the university computer system IP addresses needed for the password free access.
President and Chief Executive Officer David Schwartz, Stanford University Computer Systems Laboratory Lecturer Dennis Allison and VTEL Corporation Engineering Director Jim Polizotto joined the Company's Board, effective immediately.