A loophole in the system would allow stolen cards to be used in shop terminals and ATMs, according to Professor Ross Anderson, Cambridge University Computer Lab.
What does UCL stand for?
UCL stands for University Computer Lab (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCL
We have 101 other meanings of UCL in our Acronym Attic
- Unión de Corresponsalía Local (Galician: Local Union Correspondent)
- Unit Candidate List
- Unit Configured Load
- United Clinical Laboratories (medical laboratory; Dubuque, IA)
- United Counties League (soccer)
- Univac Canada, Ltd.
- Universal Communications Language
- Universal Cyber League (online gaming group)
- Université Catholique de Louvain
- University College London
- University of Central Lancashire
- Unoccupied Crown Land (various locations)
- Upper Confidence Level
- Upper Confidence Limit
- Upper Control Limit
- Urbancanopy Layer (meteorology)
- User Control List
- University of California Labor and Employment
- Université Catholique de Louvain - Unité d'Éducation pour la Santé (French)
- Unilaterally Controlled Latin Assets (US CIA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Realizing this success depends upon the integration of people and technology, we plan to expand the expertise of the PAT by including community stakeholders, the chair of the University computer lab, students, and parents.
Researchers suspected that what are known as brominated flame retardants might be present in the chemical residue that collects on computers so they gathered samples from a variety of different equipment in public locations in eight different states across the United States, including legislative offices, state houses, university computer labs and even a children's museum in Maine and a school of public health in New York.
University computer labs and training centers can use PCCardAccess(TM) to help reset PCs to a known configuration at the end of the day.
Renown for its speed, reliability and efficiency, Linux runs on as many as 10 million computer systems around the world, ranging from small, highly-specialized networks at Internet service providers and university computer labs to huge enterprises such as Wells Fargo and the U.
Even in schools, from university computer labs all the way down to elementary school classrooms, personal computers are a basic component of American life.
At Ease for Workgroups is extremely popular in the education market where shared networked Macintosh systems are prevalent in classrooms and university computer labs.