Florida Hospital Opens New Division, Looks to Expand Healthcare in Tampa Bay University Community Health (UCH) has joined Florida Hospital Zephyrhills and Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel to form the new Florida Hospital Tampa Bay Division.
What does UCH stand for?
UCH stands for University Community Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCH
We have 26 other meanings of UCH in our Acronym Attic
- University of Chicago Graduate School of Business (Illinois)
- Unitarian Congregations of Greater Toronto (Toronto, Canada)
- Unrealised Capital Gains Tax (New Zealand)
- Ubiquitin C-Terminal Hydrolase
- Umbilical Connection Housing (energy production)
- Underground Coffee House (Hartford, CT)
- Underwater Cultural Heritage (UNESCO)
- Universidad Cardenal Herrera (Spanish: Cardinal Herrera University)
- Universidad de Chile
- University College Hospital
- University of California Hospital
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Upper Caste Hindu
- Upper Chesapeake Health (Maryland)
- University College Hospital/Royal National Institute for the Deaf (UK)
- University Cooperative Housing Association (University of California Los Angeles)
- Utah Cutting Horse Association (National Cutting Horse Association)
- Utah Cattle Health Assurance Program (Utah Department of Agriculture and Food)
- Union County Home Builders Association (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She serves as a consultant to University Community Health Services, Inc.
Karen DeSalvo, executive director of Tulane University Community Health Center at Covenant House.
532,400,000 2011 Loyola University Health System Trinity Health $475,000,000 2011 University Community Health Adventist Health Systems, Inc.
American Heart Association - Greater Southeast Affiliate, FMQAI - Florida's Medicare Quality Improvement Organization, and Pepin Heart Hospital - University Community Health Systems * UnitedHealth Group and the YMCA are offering a fitness, counseling and education program to prevent diabetes among pre-diabetics.
University Community Health (UCH) system and GE Medical Systems announced that they have entered into a strategic alliance agreement to build one of the nation's most advanced heart hospitals.
Kindler was hired by University Community Health, now part of the Florida Hospital Tampa Bay Division, to assist with the opening of Pepin Heart Hospital and Dr.
com, share the website with friends and family, download the NOLA Badge and vote for one of the five New Orleans charities featured on the site: Common Ground Relief, Make it Right, Afterschool Partnership, Save our Schools and Tulane University Community Health Center.