University Childrens Medical Group (UCMG) will start providing pediatric surgery coverage at Valley Presbyterian Hospital (VPH) beginning today.
What does UCMG stand for?
UCMG stands for University Childrens Medical Group (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of UCMG in our Acronym Attic
- United Campus Ministry of Denton (Texas)
- Universal Configuration Management Database (Hewlett-Packard Development Co.)
- Unilever Companies Management Development Scheme
- University Centre for Market Economics (Tilburg University; Netherlands)
- USA/Canada Mission Evangelism
- Utah Collections Multimedia Encyclopedia (Utah Education Network)
- Utila Centre for Marine Ecology (Honduras)
- Urban Centres Management and Economic Development (Wakefield Metropolitan District Council; UK)
- Union des Compositeurs de Musiques de Films (French: Union of Film Music Composers)
- Urban Country Music Festival (Australia)
- Underground Church of the Most High (est. 1970)
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital (Erwin, TN)
- Unitarian Church of Marlborough and Hudson (Massachusetts)
- Uniting Care Moreland Hall (alcohol and drug treatment; est. 1970; Australia)
- University Centre for Mental Health (Australia)
- Ulster County Mental Health Department (Kingston, NY)
- Upper Canada Minor Hockey League
- Utah Collaborative Medical Home Project
- Union County Magnet High School (New Jersey)
- United Christian Ministries International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Defining the contract terms will allow Ohio State University Physicians and the University Childrens Medical Group to better identify and appeal claims paid at less than the contract rate and identify potential registration and posting errors.
has merged into PMG's largest medical group, University Childrens Medical Group (UCMG).