Dick (Athens, Ohio: Ohio University Center for International Studies Research in International Studies Southeast Asia Series No.
What does UCIS stand for?
UCIS stands for University Center for International Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCIS
We have 14 other meanings of UCIS in our Acronym Attic
- Ukrainian Center for Independent Political Research (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Union County Industrial Railroad Co.
- Unione Costruttori Italiani Ruote (Italian: Union of Italian Wheels; Milan, Italy)
- University Center for Instructional Resources (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Utero-Cervical Inhibitory Reflex (gynecology)
- University of California's Institute for Research in the Arts (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Utah Council of the International Reading Association
- Unión de Comunidades Indígenas de la Regiódel Istmo (Spanish: Union of Indigenous Communities of the Region of the Isthmus; Mexico)
- Ulster County Information Services (New York)
- Uniting Church Investment Service (financial institution; est. 1977; Australia)
- University Computing and Information Services (Dalhousie University; Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- University Computing and Information Systems
- Unregulated Collective Investment Scheme
- Universities and Colleges Information Systems Association (Oxford, UK)
- University of California, Irvine Sailing Association
- Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District
- Unione Costruttori Italiani Strumenti per Pesare (Italian: Union of Italian Manufacturers of Weighing Instruments; est. 1959)
- University Committee on Information Strategy Policy (Australian National University; Canberra, Australia)
- Ukrainian Centre for International Security Studies
- University Committee on Information Systems and Technology (University of Waterloo; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Heinz Fellowship program is housed in the University Center for International Studies (UCIS), the University of Pittsburgh's central coordinating and support mechanism for international scholarship, teaching, and linkages.