Summary: The United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) has established the 'Emirates University Center for Public Policy and Leadership' as part of its efforts to promote the policy of the Government of United Arab Emirates and its strategic vision to be among the best countries in the world by 2021.
What does UCEN stand for?
UCEN stands for University Center (University of California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Utrecht Centre for Environment and Landscape Dynamics (Utrecht University; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Um Curso em Milagres (Portuguese: A Course in Miracles)
- Un Cours En Miracles (French: A Course in Miracles)
- Uniform Convergence of Empirical Mean (statistics)
- Universal Commodity Exchange of Moldova
- Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail
- Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act (anti-spam bill)
- Upper Cumberland Electric Membership Corporation (Tennessee)
- University Council for Economic and Management Education Transfer (Poland)
- Union County Emergency Medical Services
- Union Chrétienne de l'Enseignement Officiel
- Underprivileged Children's Educational Program (Bangladesh)
- University and College Entrance Program (Concordia University College of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- University Center of Excellence for Photovoltaics (Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, GA; US Department of Energy)
- University College Entrance Preparation (Canada)
- University Committee on Educational Policy (University of California; Oakland, CA)
- University of Cincinnati Executive Program (University of Cincinnati College of Business; Cincinnati, OH)
- Unitary Coupled Electron Pair Approximation
- Upper Colorado Environmental Plant Center
- United Coalition East Prevention Project (substance abuse awareness; Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other regional centers include the Collin Higher Education Center (Texas), the University Center of North Puget Sound (Wash.
Located at 65 Fifth Avenue between 14th and 13th Streets, the 16-story University Center will provide a new focal point for The New School, which over the past decade has transformed into a major degree-granting university.
He plans on transferring to the Lancaster University Center to pursue his bachelor's degree in either electrical, computer or mechanical engineering.
Take, for example, the Atlanta University Center Consortium Robert W.
The University Center for the Environment has created the Environmental Fellows program to enable recent doctorate recipients to use and expand Harvard's extraordinary resources to tackle complex environmental problems.
The Akron Rubber Group held its winter technical meeting January 22 at the Martin University Center in Akron, OH.
Friday, January 23, 2004, at the Elliott University Center, Willow Room; cost is $14.