Northeastern University in Boston will become the first test site of a university assistance program (UAP), a version of an employee assistance program made possible by a grant from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA).
What does UAP stand for?
UAP stands for University Assistance Program (various universities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAP
We have 91 other meanings of UAP in our Acronym Attic
- Uniunea Artistilor Plastici (Romanian: Union of Artists)
- Universal Academy Press (Japan)
- Universal Access Program (various locations)
- Universal Ad Package (Interactive Advertising Bureau)
- Universal Adaptive Processor
- Universal Availibility of Publications (Library)
- Universidad Adventista Del Plata (Spanish: River Plate Adventist University; Libertador San Martín, Argentina)
- Universidad Alas Peruanas (Peruvian university)
- University Academic Program (Canada)
- University Affiliated Program
- University of Alberta Press (Canada)
- University of Asia and the Pacific (Pasig City, Philippines)
- University of Asia Pacific (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Unknown At Present
- Unlicensed Assistive Personnel
- Unmanned Aerial Platform
- Unstable Angina Pectoris
- Ununited Anconeal Process
- Uranyl Ammonium Phosphate
- Urban Affairs and Planning (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BY DALE MASI, DSW RELATED ARTICLE: NIAAA SPONSORS 'UAP' PILOT Northeastern University in Boston will become the first test site of a university assistance program (UAP), a version of an EAP made possible by a grant from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA).