As one of 14 University Affiliated Research Centers in the nation, SDL conceives and develops state-of-the-art sensor and satellite systems; performs space, air, and ground-based experiments; conducts rapid, experimental development of prototype sensor hardware and associated software; performs concept validation studies and demonstrations; and develops data fusion technology for passive and active sensors.
What does UARC stand for?
UARC stands for University Affiliated Research Center (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UARC
We have 9 other meanings of UARC in our Acronym Attic
- Utah Administrative Rules
- Utah Association of Realtors
- Utilities Accommodation Rules (various locations)
- UMD (University of Maryland) Abuse Role Account
- United Association of Recovery Agents
- United Auto Racing Association
- University of Arizona Retirees Association (Tucson, Arizona)
- Upper Arkansas River Basin (Colorado)
- Utility and Review Board (Canada)
- United Angora Rabbit Club
- University Appointments Review Committee
- University of Adelaide Racing Concepts
- Upper Atmospheric Research Collaboratory
- Utah Amateur Radio Club
- Utah Animal Rights Coalition (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Unconventional Assisted Recovery Coordination Center (US DoD)
- Upper Assiniboine River Conservation District
- Universities Associated for Research and Education in Pathology
- Upper American River Foundation
- UTRA Absolute Radio Frequency Channel Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Texas at Austin operated the facility for the Army as a University Affiliated Research Center.
This is the nation's only University Affiliated Research Center (UARC) focused on systems engineering research.
The Navy has ongoing strategic relationships with four university affiliated research centers (UARCs) that conduct advanced R&D initiatives in the areas of defense science, technology, and engineering.