What does UTY stand for?
UTY stands for Universitas Teknologi Yogyakarta (Indonesian: Yogyakarta University of Technology; Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTY
- Upper Tropospheric Water Vapor
- Ubiquitously Transcribed Tetratricopeptide Repeat Gene on X Chromosome
- Under Track Crossing (British railway system)
- Unit Training Exercise
- United Technologies Corporation (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Unreal Texture (a texture pack for Unreal-engine games)
- Utility Trainer Experimental (US DoD)
- University of Texas at Austin (also seen as UTA)
- Ubiquitously Transcribed Tetratricopeptide Repeat Gene on Y Chromosome
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency) Television Yamanashi (Japan)