Adriane Hinkel Universidade de Aveiro, Gloria, 3800, Aveiro, Portugal.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Universidade de Aveiro (Portugal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- United Arrows (Japan)
- United Artists
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada (Union)
- Units of Account (banking)
- Universal Adversary
- Universal Anesthesia
- Universal Architecture
- Universal Assessment
- Universidad de Alicante (Spain)
- Universidade da Amazônia (Brasil)
- Université d'Angers (French: University of Angers)
- Université d'Avignon (French: University of Avignon)
- Universiteit Antwerpen (Dutch: University of Antwerp; Belgium)
- University Archives
- University at Albany (SUNY)
- University of Aberdeen (UK)
- University of Akron (Ohio)
- University of Alabama
- University of Alaska
- University of Alberta
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over three years, spending at least Euro 500,000, Dao Sul--Sociedade Vitivinicola, of Portugal; the Universidade De Aveiro Portugal; and probably Switzerland's Schenk Holding and Spain's Vinedos De Ithaca will experiment with chitosane contact; subjecting wine to high pressure; and adding sesquiterpenoids, (antioxidant grape skin compounds); or combinations of these methods.
announced today that Portugal's Universidade de Aveiro has chosen Blackboard to provide the university's Enterprise wide e-education platform.