What does UNIVERCIDADE stand for?
UNIVERCIDADE stands for Universidade da Cidade (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United National Indian Tribal Youth, Inc.
- United Neighboring Interdependent Trusted Youth (est. 1994; North Adams, MA)
- United Neighbors in Touch with the Youth
- University of Udine (Italy)
- Universidad del Valle de Atemajac (university in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico)
- Universal Automatic Computer (first mainframe computer for general business use; designed by Mauchly and Eckert)
- Université des Antilles et de la Guyane (French: University of the Antilles and Guyana)
- Universidade do Vale do Paraíba (São Paulo,Brazil)
- [not an acronym] UNIX is a pun on MULTICS
- Uniplexed Information and Computing System
- Universal Info Exchange
- Universal Interactive Executive
- Universal Network Information Exchange
- United Nations International Year 2000 Coordination Center
- Universidad de Zaragoza (Spain)
- University of Zagreb (Croatia)
- Universität Zürich (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University