He is a graduate of the Universidade Paulista in Brazil.
What does UNIP stand for?
UNIP stands for Universidade Paulista
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNIP
We have 1 other meaning of UNIP in our Acronym Attic
- Union Network International Nepal Liaison Council
- United Nations and International Organizations
- Universidade Estadual do Oeste do Paraná (Portuguese: State University of Paraná; Paraná, Brazil)
- Underwater Intelligent Operation and Navigation
- United Nations International Organizations Network Search
- Union Nationale Interfédérale des Oeuvres et Organismes Privés Sanitaires et Sociaux
- United Nations Integrated Office in Sierra Leone
- Union Nationale Interprofessionnelle des Plantes Riches En Protéines (French national interprofessional union of plants rich in proteins)
- United National Independence Party
- United Nations International Press
- United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- Universal Platform for High-Quality Image Enhancing Revolution (digital platform)
- Unione Industriale Pastai Italiani (Italian: Industrial Union of Italian Pasta Makers; Rome, Italy)
- United Nations India-Pakistan Observation Mission
- Unione Nazionale delle Industrie Profumeria Cosmesi Saponi da Toeletta e Affini
- United Nations Integrated Peacebuilding Office in Sierra Leone (est. 2008)
- United Nations International Police Task Force
- Union Nationale des Industries de La Quincaillerie (French: National Union of Hardware Industry; Paris, France)
- Unified Quality Environment
- Ulnar Nerve Innervation Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Joao Victor Portellinha de Oliveira was turned away from Brazil's Universidade Paulista after officials claimed they had enrolled him in error.
Note Collections were carried out in the lower Rio Negro area of the state of Amazonas, Brazil, and voucher specimens are deposited in Herbario UNIP at Universidade Paulista in Sao Paulo.