Reflecting his strong commitment to international education and understanding, he also has taught at the Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey in Mexico and the Universidad de Carabobo in Venezuela.
What does UC stand for?
UC stands for Universidad de Carabobo (Spanish: University of Carabobo; Venezuela)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UC
We have 26 other meanings of UC in our Acronym Attic
- Unity Check (stress analysis check)
- Unity College (Maine)
- Universal Century (Gundam animated series)
- Universal Code
- Universal Column
- Universal Communicator (mobile phones which incorporate video and the internet)
- Universal Component
- Universal Controller
- Universal Current
- Universidad Catolica
- Universidad de Concepcion (Chile)
- Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal)
- Université Catholique de Louvain
- University Center
- University Challenge (British television quiz show)
- University Christian (Jacksonville, Florida)
- University College (University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- University of Calgary (Alberta, Canada)
- University of California
- University of Cambridge (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In November 2001, the Itinerant University moved to Maracay, Venezuela, in collaboration with the Universidad de Carabobo.
Rangel for their contributions to this study; and the Centro de Investigaciones Biomedicas, Universidad de Carabobo and the Cell Culture Core of Wadsworth Center, New York State Health Department, for their support.