It shows him to be opposed to all innovation in the Church and above all, during the dictatorship, it shows he was very cosy with the military," Fortunato Mallimacci, the former dean of social sciences at the Universidad de Buenos Aires, once said.
What does UBA stand for?
UBA stands for Universidad de Buenos Aires (Spanish: University of Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UBA
We have 67 other meanings of UBA in our Acronym Attic
- United British Alliance
- United British Artists
- United Bulldogge Association
- United Business Alliance (Dallas, TX)
- United Business Associates
- United Business Association
- Universal Baseball Association
- Universal Biomedical Amplifier
- Universal Business Adapter
- Universidad Bicentenaria de Aragua (Venezuela)
- University Buddhist Association
- University Business Administrators (program)
- University of Buenos Aires (aka Universidad de Buenos Aires; Argentina)
- Unpressurized Berthing Adapter
- Unused Building Area
- Upper Band Array
- Upper Body Adiposity
- Urbana Business Association
- Urstadt Biddle A (stock symbol)
- Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
earned his medical degree from the Universidad de Buenos Aires in 1984 and went on to complete his post-doctoral epilepsy training at Wake Forest University and Cleveland Clinic.
Giani earned a degree in naval architecture and marine engineering from the Universidad de Buenos Aires in Argentina.
Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales, Universidad de Buenos Aires.
Clara); and Universidad de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires (C.
Marisa Pineau Universidad de Quilmes, Buenos Aires; Universidad de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Simon Pristupin of the Universidad de Buenos Aires did.
Alejandro Oliveros Universidad de Buenos Aires oliveros@fibertel.