60 US Dollar) Duration: 48 months The SUMA2 Network is designed to collaborate in the field of materials surface modification for advanced applications, and is composed of 3 Universities and 1 research centre in Europe (Srland University and Fraunhofer Institut for Material and Beam technology (GER), National Politecnical Institute of Lorraine (FRA) and Linkoping University (SWE)), and 5 Universities in Latinamerica (Universidad Nacional de Rio Cuarto, Universidad Nacional del Comahue, Universidad Tecnologica Nacional (ARG), Potificia Universidad Catolica de Chile (CHI), Universidade de Caxias do Sul (BRA)).
What does UNC stand for?
UNC stands for Universidad Nacional del Comahue (Argentina)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNC
We have 102 other meanings of UNC in our Acronym Attic
- Unione Nazionale Chinesiologi (Italian: National Union of Kinesiology)
- United Naga Council (India)
- United National Congress (Trinidad and Tobago)
- United Nations Command
- United Neighborhood Center (Pennsylvania)
- United Nuclear Corporation
- Universal Naming Convention
- Universal Network Controller (computer processor platform)
- Universal Noiseless Coding
- Universidad Nacional de Córdoba (Spanish, Argentine University)
- University of New Caledonia
- University of North Carolina
- University of Northern Colorado
- University of Nueva Caseres
- Unlawful Non-Citizen (Australia)
- Ureteroneocystostomy (urology)
- University of North Carolina - Asheville
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Exchange Program
- University of North Carolina - Greensboro
Samples in periodicals archive:
The honey bee decline observed in the USA and in other European countries including Great Britain, which has been attributed in part to parasitic mites and more recently to colony collapse disorder, could be misguiding us to think that this is a global phenomenon," said Marcelo Aizen of Universidad Nacional del Comahue in Argentina.
Universidad Nacional del Comahue, Centro Regional Universitario Bariloche, General Roca.
Valeria Susana Ojeda is a student in the Zoology Department at Universidad Nacional del Comahue, Bariloche (Argentina).
The eight winning students for 2002 are: Linda Erica "Rikki" Grober-Dunsmore, from the University of Florida; Mark Hebblewhite, from the University of Alberta; Patricia Illoldi, from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM); Jessica Lundquist, from the University of California, San Diego; Ramona Maraj, from the University of Calgary; Carolina Laura Morales, from the Universidad Nacional del Comahue, Argentina; Ashley Morris, from the University of Florida; and Marc Stern, from Yale University.