Universidad La Salle and AMERICAN CHAMBER/MEXICO's Education Committee have formed an alliance to design a diploma course aimed at teaching executives about integrity in leadership and how to instill a culture of corporate values according to the needs of their organization.
What does ULSA stand for?
ULSA stands for Universidad La Salle
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ULSA
We have 8 other meanings of ULSA in our Acronym Attic
- University of Liggett School
- Unsecured Loan Stock
- Up-Link Station (Galileo System)
- Update of Legacy Systems
- Upper Limit Switch
- Upward-Looking SONAR
- Use Less Stuff
- User Level Security
- User Location Service
- Ultra Low Sidelobe Antenna
- University of Labour and Social Affairs (social work; Vietnam)
- University of Leeds Speleological Association (caving club; Leeds, UK)
- Utah Life Science Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ultra Light Steel Auto Body
- University of London Sub-Aqua Club (UK)
- Upper Left Sternal Border
- United Kingdom Longitudinal Studies Centre (est. 1999)
- Universal Lossless Source Code (compression technology)
- University of London Society of Change Ringers (UK)
- Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sosa holds an MBA from Universidad La Salle and a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana in Mexico City.
Faci earned a graduate degree in Chemical Engineering from the Universidad La Salle and participated in Top Management courses at the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresas.