She attended the Universidad Intercontinental in Mexico City and the University of Texas at San Antonio.
What does UIC stand for?
UIC stands for Universidad Intercontinental (México)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of UIC
We have 137 other meanings of UIC in our Acronym Attic
- Union of Islamic Courts
- Unione Italiana Ciechi (Italian: Italian Blind Union)
- Unique Identifier Code (Nortel)
- Unit Identification Code
- United Industrial Corporation
- United International College (various locations)
- Unity in the Community (various locations)
- Universal ICAP Code
- Universal Instruments Corporation
- Universally Interoperable Core
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of the Immaculate Conception (Philippines)
- Unpacking, Installing and Commissioning
- Unreferenced Interval Count
- Up in Canada (Canadian rock band)
- Upper Information Centre (aviation)
- Uranium Information Centre
- Urban Influence Code
- User Identification Code
- User Interface Component (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was one of the founders of the Institute of Missiology at the Universidad Intercontinental, Mexico, from 1982 to 1985, and since 1986 he was a member of the research group at Romero-Haus, Lucerne, Switzerland.
Alvarez holds a Bachelor's degree in Communication Sciences from Mexico City's Universidad Intercontinental.