The Cisco IGX Multiservice ATM Switch and Universal Voice Module (UVM) The Cisco IGX multiservice, wide-area, multiband switch facilitates voice/data integration, multimedia and video deployment in the enterprise environment.
What does UVM stand for?
UVM stands for Universal Voice Module (Cisco)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UVM
We have 24 other meanings of UVM in our Acronym Attic
- Under-Voltage Load Shedding
- Upper Valley-Lake Sunapee Council
- Upper Valley Lake Sunapee Regional Planning Commission (New Hampshire)
- Upper Valley Land Trust (Hanover, NH)
- Utah Valley Linux Users Group
- Und Viele/s Mehr (German: And Many/Much More)
- Uniform Version Model
- Unique Visitors per Month (web analytics)
- Universal Verification Methodology (circuit design)
- Universal Virtual Machines (Microsoft)
- Universal Volume Manager (Hitachi Data Systems)
- Universidad del Valle de México
- Universitas Viridis Montis (University of the Green Mountains aka University of Vermont)
- University of Vermont
- University of Vermont Medium
- Urban Vector Map
- Utility Vegetation Management
- Universal Voice Module-Channelized (Cisco)
- Universal Voice Module-Unchannelized (Cisco)
- Ubuntu Volunteer Management Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ClearVoice technology also runs on MICOM's Turbo Universal Voice Module, voice-ready Marathon 3K and Digital Direct Series, a series of T1/E1 products.
ClearVoice technology is supported across MICOM's Marathon Integration Multiplexer and NetRunner Integration Router product lines in MICOM's new Turbo Universal Voice Module, available June 1.