PRODUCT OVERVIEW II-12 SIM: A Definition II-12 Structure II-12 SIM Card Sizes II-13 Higher SIM Card Memory Capacity: The Order of the Day II-13 Functions of a SIM Card II-13 Micro-SIM Card-The New Standard II-14 Usage Standards in Mobile Phones II-14 SIM Operating Systems II-14 Data Stored in SIM II-14 An Overview of the Data Stored II-14 Integrated Circuit Card Identifier or ICC-ID II-14 International Mobile Subscriber Identity or IMSI II-15 Authentication Key or Ki II-15 Authentication Process II-15 Contacts and SMS Messages in SIM II-16 Types of SIM Cards II-16 Low Capacity SIM Card II-16 Universal Integrated Circuit Card (UICC) II-16 Applications of UICC Card II-17 Universal Subscriber Identity Module (USIM) II-18 3.
What does USIM stand for?
USIM stands for Universal Subscriber Identity Module
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of USIM
We have 5 other meanings of USIM in our Acronym Attic
- United States Indian Health Service
- United Software Industries, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Unsupportive Social Interactions Inventory
- United States Internet Industry Association
- Utah Statewide Immunization Information System
- United States Initiative on Joint Implementation
- US Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association
- United States Intercollegiate Lacrosse League (replaced by United States Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association)
- UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System) Subscriber Identity Module (information storage and connection smartcard)
- United States International Mission (US and Vietnam)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
- User Services Identity Module (UMTS)
- Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA (Brazilian metallurgy company)
- University of Sydney Institute of Marine Science (Australia)
- Unique Supplier Identification Number
- United States Intelco Networks
- Universal Serial Item Name (bibliographic protocol)
- University of Southern Indiana
- United States Central Command
- Using (Directive) (assembly language directive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
USIM: Universal Subscriber Identity Module -VSDC: (Visa Smart Debit Credit) -WIM (Wireless Internet Module) About Gemplus Gemplus International S.
User Equipment: mandatory and optional elements classes of terminals UE architecture: including Universal Subscriber Identity Module (USIM) and Mobile Termination (MT) types of data held by USIM user profiles.
About M-Systems MegaSIM Technology M-Systems' MegaSIM(TM) technology provides the foundation for a universal subscriber identity module card that combines high-capacity flash-based storage - with densities reaching 128 Megabytes - and advanced security features to enable a variety of compelling mobile applications.
About M-Systems' MegaSIM Technology M-Systems' MegaSIM(TM) technology provides the foundation for a universal subscriber identity module card that combines high capacity flash-based storage -- with densities reaching 128 Megabytes -- and advanced security features to enable a variety of compelling mobile applications.
The newly developed smart card IC supports the enhanced user identification features of Universal Subscriber Identity Module (USIM) and User Identity Module (UIM) cards from IMT 2000 and 3G mobile handsets.
USIM - Universal Subscriber Identity Module *FOMA - Freedom of mobile Multimedia Access *W-CDMA - Wideband-Code Division Multiple Access It should be noted that certain of the statements contained in this release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Based on a new 16-bit CPU core designed to support multiple applications on one smart card, the AE46C controller is an extension to the AE-4 family and is ideal for Universal Subscriber Identity Module (USIM) cards and high-end applications such as banking systems.