a world leader in semiconductor design software, today announced that its DesignWare(R) Universal Serial Bus On-The-Go (USB OTG) digital core plus three physical interfaces (PHYs) intellectual property (IP) is the first and only complete OTG IP solution to be certified by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF).
What does USBOTG stand for?
USBOTG stands for Universal Serial Bus On-The-Go
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- United States Business Network (e-commerce; Chelmsford, MA)
- US Bank National Association (US Bancorp)
- United States Baha'i National Center
- United States Box Office (movie industry)
- United States Boxing Organization
- Utrechtse School voor Bestuurs- en Organisatiewetenschap
- United States Bureau of the Census
- Universal Serial Bus - Open Connection (motherboard header for extra USB ports)
- United States Bureau of Mines
- United States Bureau Of Reclamation
- United States Border Patrol
- United States Bullet Proofing (Upper Marlboro, MD)
- Universal System Benefits Program (Montana)
- US Bureau of Prisons
- United States Bicycle Polo Association (Sacramento, CA)
- United States Burning Plasma Organization
- United States Bowen Registry (resource; Prescott, AZ)
- United States Bureau of Reclamation
- United States Base Requirements Overseas
- Unified S-Band System (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TM) (Innovative), the first third-party Silicon IP (SIP) provider of Universal Serial Bus On-The-Go (USB OTG) PHY technology, today announced that Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 19, 2003 Royal Philips Electronics (NYSE:PHG)(AEX:PHI) today announced the industry's first Universal Serial Bus On-the-Go (USB OTG) bridge controller chip.