USB and USB-IF are trademarks of the Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum, Inc.
What does USB-IF stand for?
USB-IF stands for Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unteres Seitenband (German: lower sideband)
- Upflow Sludge Bed
- Upper Sideband
- Urban Service Boundary
- US Bank
- US Beverage (Stamford, CT)
- Usage Sensitive Billing
- User Sensitive Billing
- User's Support Branch
- Universal Serial Bus-Integrated Circuit
- Universal Serial Bus Version 2
- Uniformed Services Benefit Association
- Unit for Studies in Biography and Autobiography (Australia)
- United States Badminton Association
- United States Basketball Academy
- United States Basketball Association
- United States Basketball Association (Mt. Pleasant, SC)
- United States Biathlon Association
- United States Billiard Association
- United States Boerboel Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crescentec(R) Corporation, San Jose a company providing highly integrated ASIC solutions for digital video and imaging devices, has announced that the CT-DC1100 web camera controller has been added to the Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum (USB-IF) integrators list.
Customers include organizations such as the Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum, the Digital Living Network Alliance, the WiMax Forum, the WiFi Alliance, and the Distributed Management Task Force.
8, 2001 Atmel(R) Corporation (Nasdaq:ATML) announced today that it has received certification from the Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum, Inc.
Other industry groups Milios has been involved with include the Smart Battery Systems Implementers Forum (SBS-IF), the Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum (USB-IF) and ACCESS.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 16, 2000 At the first Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum (USBIF) developers forum since the release of USB 2.