USB-IF) is a non-profit corporation founded by the group of companies that developed the Universal Serial Bus specification.
What does USB stand for?
USB stands for Universal Serial Bus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of USB
We have 107 other meanings of USB in our Acronym Attic
- Unified S-Band (satellite technology)
- Unified Security Budget
- Union of Scientists in Bulgaria (est. 1944)
- Union Savings Bank (various locations)
- Union Sportive de Brillon (French: Brillon Sports Union; Brillon, France)
- Unione Sindacale di Base (Italian: Basic Trade Union)
- United Security Bancshares
- United Sexy Boys (music group)
- United Southern Bank (formerly Umatilla State Bank)
- United Soybean Board
- Universidad Simon Bolivar (Venezuela)
- University At Stonybrook (SUNY)
- University of Sistan and Baluchestan (Zahedan, Iran)
- University of Stellenbosch Business (South Africa)
- University Star Building
- Uniwersytet Stefana Batorego (Polish: Stephen Batory University; former Polish name of Vilnius University)
- Unsporting Behaviour (soccer)
- Unteres Seitenband (German: lower sideband)
- Upflow Sludge Bed
- Upper Sideband
Samples in periodicals archive:
These USB drives allow users to easily transport large amounts of electronic data and software applications from one computing device to another as long as the devices come equipped with a Universal Serial Bus port, which is a standard feature in virtually all personal computers shipped today.
announced it has further extended its Universal Serial Bus (USB) device family with the introduction of its USB 2.
the leading developer of technical computing software for engineers and scientists, today announced that the Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum (USB-IF) chose MATLAB as the standard software language to test computer peripherals that link to a computer via Universal Serial Bus (USB).
First, the Belkin Universal Serial Bus (USB) Sync/Charge Cable (F8H1000 -- ESP $24.
18, 2001 The Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum (USB-IF) today announced the formal release of the On-The-Go (OTG) supplement (Rev.
21, 2001 Belkin Components, the leading manufacturer of Universal Serial Bus (USB) connectivity products, today announced that its new USB 2.
7, 2001 Belkin, the leading manufacturer of computer peripherals and Universal Serial Bus (USB) connectivity products, today introduced its new line of highly innovative and extremely stylish USB Media Reader/Writers.