According to ASMP Executive Director Eugene Mopsik, "Richard has received this award in recognition of his volunteer work as an ASMP board member, for his contributions to the trade through his role in developing the Universal Photographic Digital Imaging Guidelines (UPDIG), for his efforts in securing a three year award from the Library of Congress to further his work on digital standards, and for his educational outreach to the photographic community.
What does UPDIG stand for?
UPDIG stands for Universal Photographic Digital Imaging Guidelines
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Union of African Electricity Producers, Distributors and Conveyors
- Utah Pollution Discharge Elimination System
- Uganda People's Defence Force
- United People's Democratic Front (Bangladesh)
- Universal Printer Driver Format (computing)
- Urban Poor Development Fund (Asian Coalition for Housing Rights; Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Universal Platform Design Guide
- Upgraded Programmable Display Generator
- Universal Phone Device Interface (Intel Corporation)
- Unified Profile for DoDAF (Department of Defense Architecture Framework) and MODAF (Ministry of Defence Architecture Framework)
- Universal Pattern Decomposition Method (nature information science)
- Università Popolare Della Multimedialità (Italian: People's University of Multimedia)
- Unpressurized Docking Mast
- Union Pour les Droits de la Nature
- University of Peradeniya
- Upper Peninsula Diabetes Outreach Network
- Unified Professional Development Project (Hong Kong)
- Uniform Power Delay Profile (electrical engineering)
- Union of Democratic Patriots and Progressives (Nigeria)