Tactical Training Group, Pacific, in collaboration with Commander, Strike Force Training Atlantic (CSFTL), using the guidance contained in the Universal Joint Task List (UJTL) Manual (CJCS 3500.
What does UJTL stand for?
UJTL stands for Universal Joint Task List
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UJTL
- Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers
- United Japanese Society of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI)
- United Junior Soccer League (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Uncle Jesse's Simple Sour Mash
- Universidad José Santos Ossa (Spanish: University Jose Santos Ossa; Chile)
- Ubuntu Japanese Team (computing)
- Unijunction Transistor
- Universal Joint Task (operational planning; US DoD)
- Urban Job Tax Credit (Florida)
- Unified Joint Task List
- Ukrainian Journal of Telemedicine and Medical Telematics
- Utah Java User Group
- Unincorporated Joint Venture
- Union Jeep Vexin (veterans organization)
- Université Jules Verne (French: Jules Verne University)
- Ustav Jaderneho Vyzkumu (Czech: Nuclear Research Institute)
- UOB JAIC (United Overseas Bank Ltd. and Japan Asia Investment Co., Ltd.) Venture Bio Investments
- Union des Jeunes Vietnamiens de France (French)
- Uttaranchal Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd. (power company; India)
- Uttaranchal Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd. (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOGCOP focuses on core tasks identified by the Maritime Headquarters with Maritime Operations Center (MHQ w/MOC) deemed essential to mission accomplishment and defined using the Universal Joint Task List (UJTL).
KDEs are distilled information extracted from approved text that represents the fundamental points and core ideas of joint doctrine, supporting terminology, and the Universal Joint Task List.
In addition six strategic theater tasks from the universal joint task list are accomplished based upon the type of deployment.