Clinicians we interviewed expect that India's increasing wealth, urbanization, and disease awareness will fuel an increase in diagnosis, particularly following educational efforts surrounding the inclusion of hepatitis B vaccines into the universal immunization program in 2009.
What does UIP stand for?
UIP stands for Universal Immunization Program (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UIP
We have 64 other meanings of UIP in our Acronym Attic
- Unconventional Innovations Program (US National Cancer Institute)
- Uncovered Interest Parity
- Undegraded Intake Protein
- Unintentional Injury Prevention
- Union Internationale des Wagons Privés (French: International Union of Private Wagons; Brussels, Belgium)
- Unión Parlamentaria (Spanish: Parliamentary Union)
- Unit Incentive Plan
- Unit Information Page (US Marine Corps)
- United in Prayer
- United International Pictures
- Universidad Interamericana de Panamá
- Université Interdisciplinaire de Paris (French: Interdisciplinary University of Paris; France)
- Unusual Interstitial Pneumonitis
- Upgrade Improvement Program
- Urinating In Public
- Usenet Improvement Project (UIP is an attempt to make Usenet participation a better experience)
- User Interface Program
- User-Initiated Provisioning
- USIGS Interoperability Profile
- Usual Interstitial Pneumonia of Liebow
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, an evaluation of the universal immunization program conducted in 2006 in Hyderabad did not identify any gaps in cold-chain maintenance in the public health sector (Government of Andhra Pradesh, unpub, data).
In order to aid in such planning, this volume studies India's past experiences with launching health technologies, including a universal immunization program, hepatitis B immunization, no-scalpel vasectomies, voluntary HIV counseling and testing, and antiretroviral therapy.
Universal Immunizations: CMA supports an adequately funded universal immunization program for all children in the United States.