Figueroa President Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut Meriden, Connecticut
What does UHCFC stand for?
UHCFC stands for Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut (Meriden, CT)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Hawaii Cancer Center (Honolulu, HI)
- University of Huddersfield Climbing Club (UK)
- Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma (oncology)
- Upper Hutt City Council (New Zealand)
- UV Honey Comb Cuff
- Union of Hellenic Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Greece)
- Universal Host Controller Driver
- Uniform Health Care Decisions Act
- Unit of Health-Care Epidemiology (Oxford University; UK)
- Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut, Inc.
- Upper Hume Community Health Service (Australia)
- Universal Host Controller Interface
- Uniform Health Care Information Act (state legislation; Washington)
- University of Houston - Clear Lake (Texas)
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Urban High Crime Neighborhood Initiative
- Universal Health Care for Oregon
- University of Houston College of Optometry (Texas)
- Union of Health Care Professionals
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut The Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut is an independent, not-for-profit activist philanthropy whose mission is to serve as a catalyst that engages residents and communities in shaping a health system that provides universal access to quality health care and promotes health in Connecticut.