The partnership supports the goals of the MAG Regional Council, which voted to support efforts to develop a universal electric vehicle charging infrastructure to support plug-in vehicles.
What does UEV stand for?
UEV stands for Universal Electric Vehicle (Thousand Oaks, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UEV
We have 2 other meanings of UEV in our Acronym Attic
- University Educational Technology Services
- Unused Electronic Ticket Tracking Report (airlines; Africa)
- Udako Euskal Unibertsitatea (Basque: Basque Summer University)
- UNAMA (United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan) Electoral Unit
- Unirradiated Enriched Uranium
- Universal Exciter Upgrade
- Universal Exercise Unit (product)
- Under Execution Under Jailbreak (manga; author Hirohiko Araki)
- Ubiquitin E2 Variant
- Upper Extremity Venous (medical examination)
- Upper-End Vertebra
- User End of Volume
- User Experience Virtualization (Microsoft)
- Utriculo-Endolymphatic Valve
- Uterine Egg Vitelline Envelope
- Uniform Emergency Volunteer Health Practitioners Act
- Union of European Veterinary Practitioners
- Urban Earthquake Vulnerability Reduction Project (United Nations Development Programme)
- Urban Earthquake Vulnerability Reduction Programme (Orissa, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Universal Electric Vehicle Corp has released its Electrum Spyder.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 20, 2000 Clean advanced technologies for hybrid-electric heavy-duty vehicles and development of a universal electric vehicle rapid charger are getting a big boost from two new WestStart-CALSTART demonstration projects.