The integration between Camiant's Universal Edge Resource Manager (UERM) solution and the ICTV ActiveVideo Distribution Network has been designed to enable operators to more efficiently provide and manage interactive Web media and on-demand television solutions.
What does UERM stand for?
UERM stands for Universal Edge Resource Manager (Camiant, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UERM
- Uncontained Engine Rotor Failure
- Unix Error Report Formatter
- UC (University of California) Energy Research Group (Oakland, CA)
- Universitywide Energy Research Group
- Urban Economic Research Institute (Japan)
- Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (Rio de Janeiro State University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Underground Electric Railways of London
- University of Erlangen (Germany)
- Urban Ecology Research Laboratory (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Urban Ecology Research Learning Alliance
- University of the East-Ramon Magsaysay (Philippines)
- University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Medical Center (Philippines)
- University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
- United Electrical Radio and Machine Workers of America
- Universidades do Estado do Rio Grande do Norte
- Upper Explorerland Regional Planning Commission (Postville, IA)
- Underground Excavation and Rock Properties Information Center
- Undiscovered Economically Recoverable Resources (oil and gas)
- Uniform Education Reporting System (North Carolina)
- Used Equipment Referral Service (online resource)
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Camiant, the worldwide leading provider of policy control solutions, today announced the Camiant Universal Edge Resource Manager (UERM), which enables cable operators to maximize bandwidth efficiency across services, including switched digital video and video on demand (VOD).