Byline: Hassan Abdo Summary: The United Nations' Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) celebrated Human Rights Day on Monday and launched a campaign in the run-up to the 60th anniversary of the UN's Universal Declaration on Human Rights next year.
What does UNDHR stand for?
UNDHR stands for Universal Declaration on Human Rights (UN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNDHR
We have 1 other meaning of UNDHR in our Acronym Attic
- United Nations Development Fund
- Uganda National Dairy Farmers' Association
- United Nations Development Fund for Women
- Underground (mining)
- United Nations Dangerous Goods (four-digit number classification; UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods)
- United Nations Development Group
- United Nations Development Group Office
- United Nations Daily Highlights
- United Nations Department of Humanitarian Affairs
- United Nation's Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- United Nations Decade for Human Rights Education
- Universal Network Device Interface
- United Nations Department of International Economic and Social Affairs
- United Nations Decade of International Law
- Uganda National Disability Information Support Organization
- United Nations Depository Library (est. 1946; various nations)
- Universal Networking Digital Language
- Universidad Nacional de La Pampa (Argentina)
- Union Nationale des Distributeurs, Grossistes en Mercerie
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet the Reports' central mission remains the same, to give voice to those who have been denied the freedoms and rights provided for in the Universal Declaration on Human Rights.