0, a universal data translator that bridges information between applications.
What does UDT stand for?
UDT stands for Universal Data Translator (modeling and simulation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UDT
We have 45 other meanings of UDT in our Acronym Attic
- Under Declaration of Trust
- Underage Drinking Taskforce
- Undersea Defence Technology (conference)
- Underwater Demolition Team (US Navy SEALs)
- Undescended Testicles
- União Democrática Timorense (Timor Democratic Union, East Timor)
- Uniform Data Transfer (COM-based technologies)
- Union des Travailleurs (French: Union Workers)
- Unit Data Message (SS7)
- United Dominions Trust Ltd (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As an add-on component for Softshare Delta, Softshare's universal data translator, this bridge significantly reduces the amount of time it takes to set up and maintain an EDI integration solution with the popular Oracle ERP application.
As an add-on component for Softshare Delta, Softshare's universal data translator, this bridge significantly reduces the amount of time it takes to set up an EDI integration solution with Epicor Vantage.
TransAll is a universal data translator that combines and organizes data from many systems into a single pool of information, creating a bridge between unrelated applications.
0 Professional Edition adds S/MIME security, advanced document tracking, event-driven document management, trading partner management, multiple mailbox support and direct integration with Softshare's universal data translator, Softshare Delta.