I like to believe that the exchange of lists eventually persuaded the Soviet Union to accede to the Universal Copyright Convention in 1973.
What does UCC stand for?
UCC stands for Universal Copyright Convention
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UCC
We have 326 other meanings of UCC in our Acronym Attic
- United Church of Canada
- United Church of Christ (also seen as UCOC)
- United Community Church (various locations)
- United Computing Corporation
- United Conveyor Corporation
- United Cultural Council (Providence, RI)
- United Cultures Club
- Universal CMM Controller (Renishaw)
- Universal Code Council
- Universal Conference Control
- Universal Currency Converter
- University Center of Chicago (dorm)
- University College Cardiff (merged with UWIST in 1988 to form UWCC)
- University College Chichester
- University College Community (various locations)
- University College Cork (Ireland)
- University College of the Cariboo (Kamloops, BC, Canada)
- University Community Center (various locations)
- University Community Childcare (Ames, IA)
- University Computer Club (University of Western Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
became a party to the Berne Convention, thus making the 1952 Universal Copyright Convention (for those states which disagreed with aspects of the Berne Convention) obsolete.
Nigeria acceded to the Universal Copyright Convention in 1961 and promulgated a copyright decree in 1970, establishing the Nigeria Copyright Council.
Signers of the Berne Convention and the Universal Copyright Convention (U.