com/prnh/20100927/NY71513LOGO) This award recognizes the superior scalability, reliability, and ease of use delivered by ONPATH's Universal Connectivity System (UCS) network monitoring access solution.
What does UCS stand for?
UCS stands for Universal Connectivity System (network connectivity and monitoring)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCS
We have 194 other meanings of UCS in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Carrier Services
- Universal Carrier Services (Nortel)
- Universal Character Set
- Universal Chassis System
- Universal Classification System
- Universal Communication Standards
- Universal Communications Systems, Incorporated
- Universal Component System
- Universal Computer Services (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Universal Computer System
- Universal Control System
- Universal Coordinate System
- Universal Multiple-Octet Coded Character Set
- Universidade de Caxias do Sul (Brazil)
- University Campus Suffolk (Ipswich, UK)
- University College School (London, England)
- University Computer Services
- University Computer System
- University Counselling Service (various locations)
- University of Connecticut, Storrs (Storrs, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An open API, enabling 3rd party software and systems integration Part of ONPATH's Universal Connectivity System (UCS), which also includes the UCS 3900 and 2900 switching systems, HorizON is a Linux-based server software solution that provides centralized management and monitoring of ONPATH's UCS platforms from any local or remote location.
ONPATH's Universal Connectivity System (UCS), which includes the UCS 2900 and 3900 switching systems and the HorizON management software, delivers industry-leading Layer 1 switching scalability that addresses the ever-expanding connectivity requirements resulting from the growth in test lab and data center consolidations.
ONPATH will include the new PFS1764, along with the existing PFS1524, as part of their Universal Connectivity System (UCS) portfolio of products.
a leader in scalable connectivity and monitoring solutions for high performance networks, has announced that its Universal Connectivity System (UCS) platform and HorizON Software will help the University of New Hampshire Interoperability Lab (UNH-IOL) facilitate compatibility and conformance testing between various devices within UNH-IOL's lab.
The standard modules are operated through the OnPATH Universal Connectivity System 2900 (UCS[TM] 2900) system port interface module slots, backplane switching matrix, and management software.
This powerful combination extends Gale's GaleForce dynamic automated provisioning and de-provisioning software to include ONPATH's Universal Connectivity System (UCS) 3912 switch, the most scalable Layer 1 switch in the market.
This latest powerful combination extends QualiSystems' advanced test automation and lab management solution to include ONPATH's Universal Connectivity System (UCS) 3912 switch, the most scalable Layer 1 switch in the market.