NEW YORK -- NBCUniversal Media, LLC announced today that on November 15, 2012 (the "Redemption Date"), its wholly owned subsidiaries, Universal City Development Partners, Ltd.
What does UCDP stand for?
UCDP stands for Universal City Development Partners (Orlando, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCDP
We have 3 other meanings of UCDP in our Acronym Attic
- Un Curso De Milagros (Spanish: A Course in Miracles; book)
- User-Centered Design Methodology
- USIGS Conceptual Data Model
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Unified Cross Domain Management Office (formerly Cross-Domain Solutions)
- University of California Davis Mathematics Project
- Universal Community Development Organization (Pakistan)
- Urban Community Development Office (Thailand)
- Uniform Collateral Data Portal (electronic data portal)
- United Christian Democratic Party (South Africa)
- University of Cincinnati Digital Press (Cincinnati, OH)
- Uppsala Conflict Data Program (Uppsala University; Sweden)
- Urban Community Development Project
- University of California Directed Research and Development
- Upper Cervical Dorsal Root Ganglia
- Uniform Charter Dispute Resolution Policy (domain name trademarks)
- Union Carbide Data Sheet (Union Carbide Corp.; Danbury, CT)
- Unit Chemical Defense Study
- United Child Development Services (Greensboro, NC)
- Universal Claims Disbursement System (insurance industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHAT COULD TRIGGER A RATING CHANGE CREDIT QUALITY OF UNIVERSAL ORLANDO: Substantial changes in the credit quality of Universal City Development Partners, Ltd.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings has upgraded the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) assigned to Universal City Development Partners, Ltd.
913405AG1) (the "Senior Subordinated Notes") jointly issued by Universal City Development Partners, Ltd.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings has placed the 'BB+' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) assigned to Universal City Development Partners, Ltd.
Additionally, Fitch has assigned an initial 'BB+' IDR to Universal City Development Partners, Ltd.
ABOUT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO Universal City Development Partners, Ltd.
Neither the Holdings Representatives or the Park Advisory Board of Universal City Development Partners, Ltd.