Support from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) for Phase II development of unitized regenerative fuel cells for space and high altitude applications.
What does URFC stand for?
URFC stands for Unitized Regenerative Fuel Cell
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of URFC
- Urban Royal Flats (skateboard manufacturer)
- Urgent Request for Forces
- User Request Form
- Uterine Relaxing Factor
- Unidentified Reading Frame 1
- Unidentified Reading Frame 6
- University of Regina Faculty Association (Canada)
- Urban Residential Finance Authority (Atlanta, GA)
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center (Cincinnati, OH)
- Union Révolutionnaire des Femmes du Congo (Revolutionary Union of Congolese Women, Republic of the Congo)
- Unité Régionale de Formation à l'Information Scientifique et Technique (France)
- Ultimate Robot Fighting League (Futurama)
- Ufficio Ricerca Fondi Musicali (Italian: The Office of Musical Research Funding; Braidense National Library)
- Universal Resource File Manifest (open source software)
- Upper Room Fellowship Ministry (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Unremarried Former Spouse(s) (US DoD)
- User Radio Frequency System Interface (DOCSIS)
- Uganda Rugby Football Union (Uganda)
- Underway Replenishment Group
- Union Radioperiódicos de Guatemala (Union of Guatemalan Radio Shows)
Samples in periodicals archive:
recently announced it has received a Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Phase II contract from NASA for the development of lightweight unitized regenerative fuel cell technology for unmanned aerial vehicles.
These unitized regenerative fuel cell (URFC) products could serve unique electrical energy storage applications through direct conversion of electricity to hydrogen chemical energy offering many performance advantages over even advanced batteries.
Completed a contract with NASA for an advanced, solid-state 1 kW capable UNIGEN Unitized Regenerative Fuel Cell, or URFC, system.