These schools are Maru a Pula in Botswana, the United World College of the Atlantic in the United Kingdom, and the Hotchkiss School in the USA.
What does UWCA stand for?
UWCA stands for United World College of the Atlantic (Wales, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWCA
We have 2 other meanings of UWCA in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Wireless Consortium
- University of the Western Cape (RSA)
- University of Wales, Cardiff (institution of higher education in Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- University of Wisconsin Colleges
- University Writing Center
- University Writing Committee (various locations)
- Urban Water Council
- Urban Water Cycle
- United Way of Central Alabama (Birmingham, AL)
- United Way of the Capital Area
- University of the Western Cape
- Upper West Commerce Association (Ghana)
- Utah Wrestling Coaches Association (West Jordan, UT)
- United World College of the Adriatic (Italy)
- Underwater Coincidence Counter (plutonium emissions)
- United Way of Camden County (New Jersey)
- United Way of Central Carolinas (Wadesboro, NC)
- Universal Wireless Communication Consortium
- University of Wales College Cardiff (also known as Cardiff University, UWC)
- University of Waterloo Cycling Club (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since opening in 1962, the United World College of the Atlantic has been a beacon for international education.
I have had the great good fortune to be appointed as principal of the United World College of the Atlantic, or Atlantic College as it is more familiarly known.