5 million US dollars in bribes in connection with Cathay Financial Holding's acquisition of United World Chinese Commercial Bank.
What does UWCCB stand for?
UWCCB stands for United World Chinese Commercial Bank
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Upper West Commerce Association (Ghana)
- Utah Wrestling Coaches Association (West Jordan, UT)
- United World College of the Adriatic (Italy)
- Underwater Coincidence Counter (plutonium emissions)
- United Way of Camden County (New Jersey)
- United Way of Central Carolinas (Wadesboro, NC)
- Universal Wireless Communication Consortium
- University of Wales College Cardiff (also known as Cardiff University, UWC)
- University of Waterloo Cycling Club (Canada)
- University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives
- University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center
- United Way of Clark Champaign and Madison Counties (Ohio)
- United Way Career Counseling Program
- UC (Uncacheable) WC (Write-Combining) Cacheability Control Register (computing)
- United Way California Capital Region (Sacramento, CA)
- United World College of Costa Rica
- Uintah Water Conservancy District (Utah)
- Underground Water Conservation District
- United Water Conservation District (Santa Paula, CA)
- United Way of the Coastal Empire (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project will also include the content contributed by newest group member United World Chinese Commercial Bank, and with Interwoven, integrating the different companies' content styles and formats will be a critical challenge addressed during Phase II.
So far, a total of eight Taiwan banks have submitted applications to China for establishing branch offices, but only two banks, the United World Chinese Commercial Bank and the Changhwa Commercial Bank, have received permission from Beijing.