United Way of Tri-State (UWTS) will conclude a more than quarter century run as the umbrella fundraising organization for the 31 local United Ways in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York when it files for dissolution at the end of this year.
What does UWTS stand for?
UWTS stands for United Way of Tri-State
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UWTS
- United Way of Tompkins County (Ithaca, NY)
- University of Washington Technical Communication (Seattle, WA)
- Urban Water Technology Centre (UK consultancy)
- Unconventional Warfare Task Force
- Underwater Test Facility
- Urban Wildlife Task Force (Helena, MT)
- Universal White Time Healing
- Uganda Women Tree Planting Movement (Kampala, Uganda)
- United Water Toms River (Toms River, NJ)
- University of Warwick Taiwanese Society (UK)
- Urban Warfare Training System
- University of Washington Television
- Unemployed Workers Union (Australia)
- Utilities Workers Union
- Uva Wellassa University (Sri Lanka)
- Utility Workers Union of America
- United Workers Union of South Africa
- United Way of the Upper Valley (Lebanon, NH)
- Uitvoeringsorgaan Werknemers Verzekeringen (Dutch: Employee Insurance Implementing Body)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The restructuring will consist of: * The United Way of Tri-State (UWTS), an umbrella fundraising organization for 31 local United Ways in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York, will request permission to dissolve in accordance with New York State nonprofit law later this year -- a process that typically takes 6-18 months.
Sternberg serves as a volunteer governor of the board of United Way of Tri-State located in New York City.